The School of Law conducts several projects which provide a wide range of academic services and legal aid to local communities and the public sector in general, as well as to governmental organizations and the private sector.
These projects involve local law institutions such as:
- the Constitutional Court
- the Department of Internal Trade of Thailand, the Ministry of Commerce
- Ubon Ratchathani Rajabhat University
- the National Office for Empowerment of Persons with Disability
In addition, programs entail international collaboration and cooperation with:
- The Faculty of Political Science and Law, National University of Laos, Lao PDR
- The Northern Law College, Luang Prabang, Laos PDR
- Bridges Across Borders Southeast Asia (BABSEA) and the HELP Legal Services Clinic, College of Law, Georgia State University (Clinical Legal Education [CLE])
All of these projects are consistent with the mission of Mae Fah Luang University to gain knowledge through research at the local, national, and international level, particularly in the GMS.