Admission Requirements for the Bachelor Degree Program
- applicants must be legal residents of Thailand;
- applicants must have a sincere desire to study at MFU;
- even though law courses at MFU are taught in Thai, applicants must have the ability to study in English since English is the primary language of instruction for all required non-law, general education courses at MFU;
- applicants must be in good health and have no health problems which would prohibit them from pursuing their studies full time;
- applicants must complete Grade 12 or its equivalent;
Admission Requirements for the Master Degree Program
Applicants must have completed a Bachelor Degree in Law or its equivalent or be enrolled in the final semester of a university or other institution of higher education that is certified by an office of the higher education as appropriate in pursuit of the required Bachelors Degree. Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50 or its equivalent. If the minimum cumulative GPA is lower than 2.50, a GPA in core courses of 2.75 or above is required or applicants must have 1 year working experience in a related field and a recommendation from each employer.