This programme aims to produce graduates with theoretical academic knowledge and the ability to apply such knowledge in real business situations. Students will have the skills and potential to manage using logistics and supply chain concepts to increase the efficiency in business management systems corresponding to the development of country.
After completing the programme, graduates will be able to:
- Have morality and ethics in their career and work with others creatively, with discipline and honesty.
- Have the skills and knowledge to analyse concepts and theories in logistics and the supply chain, and apply these in planning and solving problems in business activities together with integrated fields.
- Have the potential to solve problems creatively by using the knowledge applied in real situations appropriately and also be aware of the environment.
- Have leadership, a broad vision and work well with other people with a high level of responsibility and accountability.
- Have communication skills of more than one language and the ability to use modern technology.
- Use and apply the concepts of logistics and supply chain management to conduct business operations and apply to one's own life and society.
- Introduction to Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Legal and Tax Aspect for Logistic Globalisation
- Logistic Management
- International Business and Border Trade Management